- Pivoting shovel head with 6 different positions.
- Shovelhead that moves from sharp edge to 10mm of thickness capable of withstanding 882 lbs of weight--if you're still on the metric system, that's 400KG. That's like 2 silverback gorillas stepping on it with 100 lbs of bananas in their arms. (Showing my work: 2 x 350 lb--weight a silverback plus approximately 1600 bananas or 800 for each gorilla).
- Tactical Ax in case you are faced with a mountain lion or some other predator angrier than you. (God made man, but the Zune Lotoo made them equal. I know it was really Sam Colt that made them equal, but roll with it).
- Chopping for trees, brush, or tomatoes for your campfire stew. (note: not recommended for tomatoes because that would be like hunting with a tank).
- Lead hole to fasten wire or your paracord when you are running from that angry mountain lion and have to climb a tree. (note: mountain lions climb trees).
- Chisel point that can unscrew a bolt.
- With both handles attached this will extend to 24.5", but 655mm sounds better. This is unlike most multi-tool shovels that only provide a handle with less than 12". That's not cool when you have to dig a hole--and it puts you 12.5" closer to that mountain lion.
BUT WAIT!! It comes with other things!!
- Knife blade that screws into the handle for more detailed cutting. (Like making scrimshaw...look it up. Old whalers made this out of whale bones. Coincidentally, I think the early whalers probably could have used an Annihilate F-A3 when they were at sea.)
- Magnesium rod to start fires quickly and easily.
- Camera knob to hold a camera to capture great pics or selfies for your insta / facebook / snap streaks or / twitter. (ugh, just appealing to the masses. please don't use it for that).
- Whistle!!! Yes, a whistle. When did any field tool you purchased come with a whistle! Give it to a friend to blow. He will distract the mountain lion while you getaway!!!
Zune Lotoo Annihilate F-A3 Multi Tool Survival Shovel
Excellent! The blade doesn't even have a scratch on it. The quality is unbelievable not too mention the added gear that came with it. My boyfriend was like a kid at Christmas when he got it lol highly recommend buying this shovel its definitely worth the money
Great tool to have in your go bag!
I used it.
I didn't want to but I had to make a trip down south. Way south. I got this tool from Game Plan Experts before I headed out because I knew my trip included everything from dirt roads to goat trails. About a week of it....... This tool was handy every day....expensive..?? Yep. Tuff...?? Yep. Reliable..?? Yep. When I got where I was going, a group of care-takers of a small church were so intrigued with it, I ended up giving it to them. I had kinda tweeked it out you see & it contained..(top to bottom) Camera mount, 3 aspirin, fire-starter, knife, whistle, water-proof matches & striker pad, Cotton-ball, flashlight, para-cord, harpoon point, gun-powder, & shovel on bottom. I definitely want another & am saving up for it. 9 out of 10 for the tool & 10 out of 10 for Game Plan Experts.... Just can't say enough guys & girls. When you're good, you're very good...... Thanks always......
shovel is the best made
Awesome, but now i have to get my Dad one, which i offered the stinger bag with it though
I bought it as a birthday present which is on the 13th so haven’t used it yet. Great customer service though :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.