Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Gameplanexperts.com and all affiliated websites - www.gameplanpreppers.com, www.gpadvisoryservices.com, www.prepperwareparties.com, www.prepperwareparty.com www.gameplanexpo.com, www.blackriverknifeco.com www.blackriverknives.com www.ltglutenfree.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Game Plan Preppers, LLC (hereinafter “Game Plan Preppers”) upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at http://www.gameplanexperts.com/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Game Plan Preppers LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18. Certain groups may receive discounts based on their current or former participation in the United States Military, Federal, State or Local Law Enforcement, Fire Department, CERT Members and other First-Responders and their immediate family. Discounts are based on a case by case basis and is currently set at a standard 10% of retail unless 10% causes a loss.
5. Trademarks. Game Plan Preppers LLC, Prep With a Plan, Prepare for Anything, Prepperware Party® Prepperware®, GPS Survival, Black River Knife Company, Liberty Tree Gluten Free, Prepper Connect, Prepperwear, Guardian Safety Kit, Defender Safety Kit as well as others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Game Plan Preppers LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Game Plan Preppers LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Game Plan Preppers LLC and Game Plan Preppers LLC may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Game Plan Preppers LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GAME PLAN PREPPERS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GAME PLAN PREPPERS LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GAME PLAN PREPPERS LLC WILL NOT STORE ON ITS SERVERS OR DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES REGARDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE VULNERABILITIES, OR INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO YOU REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC PROPERTY. GAME PLAN PREPPERS LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISCLOSURE MADE BY YOU, WHETHER BY PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC MEANS AND WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR INADVERTENT, OF INFORMATION OR VULNERABILITIES REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC PROPERTY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
When purchasing tickets for the Game Plan Expo you agree that Game Plan Experts reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by GPE, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. GPE may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by GPE including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian A person attending GPE event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact GPE at 13418 College Blvd., Lenexa, KS 66201, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. GPE will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence. By participating in a GPE event or by failing to notify GPE, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by COH, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify GPE from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.Any person or organization not affiliated with GPE may not use, copy, alter or modify GPE photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from GPE.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is
Shawn L. Tipping, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 13418 College Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66210
By Phone: (913)-538-7079
By e-mail: email@example.com
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Kansas, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Game Plan Preppers LLC or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. Game Plan Preppers LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Game Plan Preppers, LLC
By Mail: 13418 College Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66210
By Phone: (913)-538-7079
Wholesale Accounts Terms and Conditions.
Wholesale Agreement and Terms of Sale Your submission of this Wholesale Application indicates that you agree to the terms of the following Wholesale Agreement:
Game Plan Preppers LLC
Dba/ Game Plan Experts
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS GAME PLAN PREPPERS and Its Affiliates/DBA’s We offers one Wholesale Account purchase option, based on volume, as outlined below. Once you establish your account by making the minimum initial order at the level required for the desired Wholesale Account. All subsequent orders must then match the minimum reorder. Wholesale Level Minimum initial order $500 with Minimum reorder $250 of Products or goods purchased from Game Plan Preppers LLC shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
SALES In the event the Wholesale Account chooses to place the products or goods for sale at a discount, the Wholesale Account shall not discount the products more than 15% below MSRP. Permission for special sale events beyond the 15% discount by the Wholesale Account must be requested in writing to Game Plan Experts and will typically be granted on a semiannual basis.
WEB COMMERCE No products or goods purchased from or produced by Game Plan Experts shall be resold by or through any on-line auction or online store (such as Ebay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Game Plan Preppers LLC. Sent to Game Plan Preppers LLC at 13418 College Blvd. Lenexa, KS 66210 planning to sell products produced by Black Helmet Apparel in an online marketplace/store, it must be owned by the entity applying for a Wholesale Account and listed on the Wholesale Application to be approved by Game Plan Preppers LLC.
PRODUCT IMAGES Game Plan Experts LLC will make available images that you might require for your print and online presence. Should you require any additional images, please contact us. Any imagery you provide yourself must be approved prior to use (please allow adequate lead-time for approval; two weeks is recommended).
RESELLING TO WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS Any Wholesale Account who distributes Game Plan Preppers LLC goods and products to any entity for re-sale must require their customer to strictly adhere to these same Wholesale Account guidelines as set forth in this Wholesale Agreement. Any Wholesale Account who does not enforce these guidelines with their own re-sale customers will be subject to termination of this agreement. Some product exclusions do apply.
PAYMENT METHODS At this time, Game Plan Preppers LLC is not extending credit terms. All orders must be accompanied by pre-payment. We accept credit card payment online via our website or via phone. Checks can be made payable to Game Plan Preppers LLC and mailed to Game Plan Preppers LLC. Sent to Game Plan Preppers LLC at 13418 College Blvd. Lenexa, KS 66210.
SHIPPING/HANDLING Items will not be shipped until full payment is received. No COD orders. We use USPS, FedEx, or UPS Ground shipping, based on cost affordability, unless you specify/request a quicker mode of shipping. On all orders, we include the cost of packaging materials and handling fees in your shipping total.
SHIPPING ERRORS, RETURNS, AND WARRANTY Order errors must be brought to Game Plan Preppers LLC’s Customer Service attention within 5 business days of receipt of shipment. We endeavor to protect your reputation, and ours; if you or your customer finds an issue related to printing or manufacturing defects during the first 90 days, we will work with you to find a resolution.
MERCHANTABILITY AND MISREPRESENTATIONS Wholesale Account agrees that Game Plan Preppers LLC makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of products. Wholesale Account also agrees that Game Plan Preppers LLC is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Wholesale Account or the final retail purchaser or consumer, and indemnifies Game Plan Experts LLC for any legal actions that emanate from such actions. Game Plan Preppers LLC 13418 College Blvd. Lenexa, KS 66210.
Game Plan Preppers LLC reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement as necessary. Prices are subject to change without notice. Either party with 30-day written notice can terminate wholesale relationship. Confirmation of Agreement to Policies, Terms & Conditions I agree that I will not file a chargeback with my issuing bank and understand in doing so I give Game Plan Preppers LLC the right to take legal action to enforce these conditions. In the event Game Plan Preppers LLC must seek legal action to enforce these conditions or collect a debt, defendant shall bear legal fees. I agree that I will not allege to consumers that I manufactured these products myself, nor appointees of myself. I have reviewed and understand Game Plan Preppers LLC policies and procedures for payment and shipping as well as all terms and conditions. I authorize Game Plan Preppers LLC to keep this agreement on file and apply these policies to all future transactions made between Game Plan Preppers LLC and myself. Please acknowledge your agreement to follow these conditions for all purchases that your company may make, by signing and entering today’s date below:
Print Full Name: _________________________Title: __________________ Company:_________________________________Signature:_____________________Date: __________________
Please email entire signed contract to: firstname.lastname@example.org Keep a copy for your own records. Thank You!
Game Plan Preppers LLC 13418 College Blvd. Lenexa, KS 66210 913-538-7079