- The Spitfire 3x Prism Scope excels in close to medium range shooting applications where fast target acquisition and speed is of the essence. The prism based design allows for a compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality.
- Fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective coatings offer bright views even in low light conditions. A selectable red/green illuminated reticle features five intensity levels to match the situational conditions.
- The reticle is etched directly on the prism ensuring shooters have an effective point of aim at all times regardless of illumination. A fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus.
- A multi-height mount system allows for 30mm and 40mm mounting heights. Dual picatinny rails mounted on the Spitfire allow the optic to be paired with an offset auxillary reflex sight.
- With shockproof construction, the Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
SPITFIRE 3X PRISM SCOPE: The perfect choice the Vortex Spitfire 3x prism scope combines a compact, prism-based design with the intuitive glass etched EBR-556B reticle, providing vital speed, accuracy and versatility in close to medium range shooting scenarios. Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier. The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges, providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.