- Anodized blue aluminum pen tool with two threaded caps that thread into the center body, with a black steel pocket clip.
- Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for all Glock pistols. Designed to remove the pins and disassemble the Glock frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
- The opposite end of the tool includes a 3/16" hex nut driver for removing/installing factory and aftermarket Glock front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sigh
- The pointed cap can be used to center the pins in the frame. Pointed cap can be screwed onto the pocket clip cap to prevent losing it when the tool is in use.
- DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither NcSTAR Inc. & VISM nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
Tactical tool designed in a pen configuration with a steel disassembly and front sight tool for Glock pistols.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.