- This model fits: Carb length Gas Systems. This replaces standard Carb and M4 Length handguards. This handguard extends past the Handguard cap and is designed to fit around the front sight post and bayonet lug. The top Picatinny rail extends over the Delta Ring at the same height as the receiver rail to form a continuous top rail.
- Solid fit, top Picatinny rail is at receiver height and you have 7 angled rows of M-LOK slots.
- Includes two Accessory M-LOK to Picatinny Rail Sections. One Short (5 slot Picatinny) and one Medium (9 slot Picatinny) Length Picatinny Rail sections. They can be placed in any of the 7 angled rows of M-LOK slots.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Length: 13.5", Weight: 10.3 oz. / 13.0 oz. with both M-LOK accessory rails attached
Easy Drop-In install, no special gunsmithing involved, fits into Delta Ring and front Handguard Cap. Remove factory handguard, drop in the M-LOK handguards and use supplied screws to secure M-LOK handguard in place. US Patent Pending
It’s very nice and comfortable to grip. The problem is that it’s looser than expected and therefore can’t be used effectively for secondary sighting devices like red dots or iron sights.
Great product, easy install, great drop in fitment, love the feel and a tight fit, no sloppiness, on a Bushmaster AR anyway, great addition without removing the front sight. Highly recommend
Perfect drop in replacement
Easy install. All necessary parts included. Superior fit and finish.
Vism Two Piece Drop In Handguard
Fast shipping and a great price. I was very surprised with this handguard. It dropped in perfectly and feels very solid fitting. The Mlok system is very nice since it is the most popular system nowadays. The overall quality is very good for the money. Its perfect for keeping your A2 Front Sight. Buy this if you want more rail real estate.
Looks cool, works great!
I waited a year for this handguard to come back in stock. Great overall quality and it dropped in super easy on my M&P Sport II. At 13.5 inches looks super cool extending about 2inches past front sight post but not all the way (like some 15inch guards) Only issue, it does add significant extra weight to the front end as it is so solidly built so plan accordingly. Held up great at the range, not getting overly hot. Fantastic drop-in guard overall for the price!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.