- Solar cells mounted on top of the reflex sight will power the red dot whenever there is sufficient sun light on the solar cells. The Red Dot automatically turns on when there is sufficient sun light.
- The SPD Red Dot can also be powered by the AA battery. AA battery should be used when there isn't enough sun light, when using the optics indoors, or when using the optic at night. The electronic control panel has a red LED indicator when the Red Dot is powered by the AA battery.
- Features an electronic control panel to turn on the Red Dot under AA battery power. You can adjust the brightness level up or down when powered by the battery.
- Red Dot centerline is at 1.5" height.
- Locking quick release Picatinny mount.
SPD Solar Red Dot reflex optic features a dual power source. The Red Dot reflex optic can be powered by the sun via the top mounted solar cells or the included AA battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.