- H&H Medical brings its expertise in creating complete trauma kits to the law enforcement community with their line of pre-packed trauma response kits. H&H Medical pre-made response kits package is their most popular products in small, vacuum sealed packs that is secured in NcSTAR's CVSUP2934D (Digital Camo) Small Utility Pouch.
- H&H Medical's newest and smallest kit is the Patrol Officer Casualty Kit for Emergency Trauma (POCKET). The POCKET puts everything an officer needs to immediately respond to a major trauma in a package designed to fit in small spaces (4.5" x 4.5" x 2") and weighs less than a pound.
- The Trauma Kit contains: One (1) H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze, One (1) H&H TK4-L Tourniquet, One (1) H&H Mini Compression Bandage, One (1) H&H Compact Wound Seal w/ 2 Gauze Pads, One (1) Pair of Large Nitrile Gloves
- Easy opening, each component individually vacuum sealed and packaged as one kit for quick deployment.
- The Pocket Kit is secured in NcSTAR's CVSUP2934D (Digital Camo) Small Utility Pouch that is MOLLE/PALS compatible. The Trauma Kit can be attached to any MOLLE/PALS compatible gear. Included is a 1.5" X 1.5" First Aid (Red & Black) hook and loop patch.
NcSTAR partners up with H&H Medical Corporation to put together this Trauma Kit that includes their "POCKET Law Enforcement Kit" IFAK kit. The "POCKET Law Enforcement Kit" is D.O.D. approved (CAGE: 1NNH6) is used by the Military, Government Agencies, and
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.