- The new SOF Tactical Tourniquet 1.5" is lighter, faster and stronger! Generation 4 offers a new buckle that is faster and easier to use.
- A true 1 12" constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort.
- Quick-connect, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading.
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer.
- Single application method regardless of location. 15% lighter than the current SOF Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage.
Color:Black The SOF Tactical Tourniquet-Wide (SOFTT-W) is the result of an
exhaustive 24-month research initiative compiling end-user research and
laboratory studies to develop a more effective, easier-to-use tourniquet for
all environments. High-strength, light-weight alloy components are used in
critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of
circumstances and on the largest of limbs. This was all accomplished while
reducing the weight by around 15%. The high-strength hook and buckle interface
was designed for security, strength, and ease of application. The design
allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating need for
re-threading the webbing through a buckle. By eliminating the requirement to
re-route the webbing the tourniquet is easier to use when operating under
stress. This reduces application time, which can result in reduced levels of
blood loss and better quality patient care. The SOFTT-W also has a true 1 "
tourniquet strap providing a wider compression pattern than most standard
tourniquets, or tourniquets with a 1" constricting band moving through a 1 "
sleeve. This broader compression pattern allows for increased patient comfort
and additional arterial compression. The tourniquet handle is machined from a
single piece of high strength aluminum bar stock. The strength of the handle
virtually eliminates the risk of product failure. It is then anodized to
minimize the products signature in a tactical environment. Each tourniquet
ships with two UV resistant black rubber bands for mounting to your individual
equipment. Dimensions: 5" H x 2" W x 1.75" D Weight: 4 oz