- Overall length: 4-5/8-Inch and flint rod length: 2-3/16-Inch
- Rubber handle on flint rod with knurled grip
- Serrated striker
- Connected by rope the flint and striker are easy to keep together
- A must have for camping, backpacking, emergency and survival kits
have for camping, hiking, backpacking, emergency and survival kits. How to
Start a Fire: (1) Put dry grass, paper, leaves, or branches into a small pile.
(2) Bring the flint stick near the top of the pile (3) Use the striker to
scrape the flint roughly causing sparks to go into the pile. (4) Keep scraping
the flint until a fire starts (5) Keep adding fuel to your fire by slowly
adding more grass, paper, leaves, etc. SE is committed to providing the
customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy
the quality, function and usefulness of our SE FS372 Flint and Striker with
Rubber Grip Handle, Black/Orange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.