( This item is NOT AVAILABLE to RESIDENTS of CALIFORNIA and IOWA )
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
We are an authorized stocking dealer, so your Berkey order will actually ship the same or next day for FREE. Check out our ratings and you will see that both our shipping times and customer service scores cannot be beaten. Our only goal is to put a smile on your face, by shipping your New Berkey product quickly.
- The Big Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand
Awesome service and products
Little bit of a problem...
Hi! I love my new Royal Berkey. It was easy to set up and for the first week or so it was great. Then suddenly 2 days ago the filtering has gone down to a trickle - nothing like it was doing before. I will fill up the top before bed and in the morning, there is barely enough to get a glass of water. I haven't opened it and tinkered with it. It's not been moved. Nothing different from what I can see. I use city water - lots of chlorine and I'm guessing fluoride - but no pond gunk and not especially hard water. Can you advise me what to do? The black filters look good. I was careful to only do the 8 turns on the fluoride filters, and as I said, the system was working great until 2 days ago. Help?!
Can not get the flow started.
We love our new Berkey filter system
We were pleased to meet the Game Plan Experts team. They were knowledgeable and competitive. We are very pleased with our purchase. The Berkey filter system is world renowned and rightfully so. We would recommend this to anyone looking for pure, great-tasting, water at home. There are also travel and portable bottle versions available for those on the go.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.