*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can filter up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can filter up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Awesome service and products
Little bit of a problem...
Hi! I love my new Royal Berkey. It was easy to set up and for the first week or so it was great. Then suddenly 2 days ago the filtering has gone down to a trickle - nothing like it was doing before. I will fill up the top before bed and in the morning, there is barely enough to get a glass of water. I haven't opened it and tinkered with it. It's not been moved. Nothing different from what I can see. I use city water - lots of chlorine and I'm guessing fluoride - but no pond gunk and not especially hard water. Can you advise me what to do? The black filters look good. I was careful to only do the 8 turns on the fluoride filters, and as I said, the system was working great until 2 days ago. Help?!
Can not get the flow started.
We love our new Berkey filter system
We were pleased to meet the Game Plan Experts team. They were knowledgeable and competitive. We are very pleased with our purchase. The Berkey filter system is world renowned and rightfully so. We would recommend this to anyone looking for pure, great-tasting, water at home. There are also travel and portable bottle versions available for those on the go.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.