- STOP BLEEDING FAST: Control bleeding with QuikClot, the hemostatic sponge that works on contact to accelerate your bodys natural clotting process, clotting blood three times faster. The sponge contains zeolite, an inorganic mineral originating from volcanic rock and ash. Zeolite works quickly to induce clotting by removing excess moisture and concentrating blood platelets.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: Choose the hemostatic agent thats tested and proven by years of combat use by the U.S. military. QuikClot has proven its effectiveness in stopping bleeding rapidly when every second counts.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Apply QuikClot Sponge without fear. A naturally-occurring, non-allergenic mineral, the pre-hydrated zeolite does not contain botanicals or animal and human proteins and is demonstrated to be an effective clotting agent.
- EASY TO USE & REMOVE: Act quickly and with confidence in emergencies. QuikClot Clotting Sponge easily conforms to wounds simply apply the sponge to the source of the bleeding and apply pressure. The sterile, non-adherent mesh bag is easy to remove from the wound for further treatment by medical professionals.
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT: Add QuikClot to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, purse, or first aid kit for the power to stop bleeding at a moments notice.
25 GRAM QUICKCLOT QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge gives you the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic sponge with zeolite beads works on contact to stop bleeding three times faster by accelerating your bodys natural clotting process and rapidly absorbing water molecules from the blood, leaving the larger platelets and clotting factors behind in a concentrated form. The pre-hydrated zeolite is non-allergenic, naturally-occurring mineral that is safe and effective to use. QuikClots extremely absorbent sponge is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so youre prepared when emergencies occur.