- Sleek new design. SKS gastube scope mount that replaces the factory gas tube and upper hanguard. Picatinny rail on top is designed to allow shooters to mount optics with long eye relief for a scout rifle setup
- Two set screws secure the mount to the rear sight trunnion for a solid optics mounting platform
- Low profile Picatinny rail with a sight channel down the middle to allow the use of iron sights
- Great for long eye relief scout scopes or reflex dot sights
- Two Picatinny side rails included, they can be mounted into any of the six ventillation holes and are also removable
- The Gas Tube is manufactured just slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fitted to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles. Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Gas Tube)
Weight: 10.9 oz
US Patent: D732628
Having read some other reviews I was not surprised that some slight modification was needed. With just a little grinding on the aft end of the tube assembly I was able to get a snug fit. I haven’t shot with it yet but I don’t expect any issues. Good value at the price. I’ve seen a number of used SKS gas tubes selling on e-bay for more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.