- Sleek new design. SKS gastube scope mount that replaces the factory gas tube and upper hanguard. Picatinny rail on top is designed to allow shooters to mount optics with long eye relief for a scout rifle setup
- Two set screws secure the mount to the rear sight trunnion for a solid optics mounting platform
- Low profile Picatinny rail with a sight channel down the middle to allow the use of iron sights
- Great for long eye relief scout scopes or reflex dot sights
- Two Picatinny side rails included, they can be mounted into any of the six ventillation holes and are also removable
- The Gas Tube is manufactured just slightly longer by a few thousandths, so that it can be hand fitted to the various manufacturers of the SKS rifles. Some handfitting may be required for a secure fit
Aluminum (Rail) and Steel Construction (Gas Tube)
Weight: 10.9 oz
US Patent: D732628
Nice Gas Tube with Great Support from NcSTAR
I followed the instructions and patiently filed down the gas tube for proper fitting into my SKS. My heart then broke when I lost one of the top screws during final fitting. I emailed the NcSTAR support team and they immediately mailed my a replacement screw! A product is only as solid as its manufacturer and I am highly impressed by NcSTAR.
Game Plan Experts 5 stars, but NcStar MSKSV2 0 stars
I have been around the SKS rifle for a couple of decades and have never come across as big of a piece of junk as this product. I had purchased the old style in the past with no issues, but this one was way out of specs. ID was probably .005" too large and had severe gap at both the gas block and with the piston. Even if I spent money getting an oversized US made piston I still would have had gas leakage out the front around the block. Last time I buy anything made by NcStar as I've had issues with other stuff they currently make as well. Game Plan Experts were great to work with through issuing a credit without any hassles.
It is not working for my sks
tube is biger than
Excellent Quality Part
As noted I did have to cut off 1 mm to fit my Norinco SKS. Rather have something arrive that’s a bit long then a bit short. Overall the piece is well made and provides me with three mount points on the barrel of my customized SKS.
It took 2 weeks to get my order strait. Install was easy but this thing has very sharp edges. One side of the rail had extra material that was very sharp and had to be filed off. I cut my finger on the sharp vent holes. Still the best price I could find.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.