- Fixed blade utility knife with stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.1 oz (117 g)
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.
The Morakniv Craftline Basic 546 Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of
specially selected, hardened stainless steel that allows it to stay sharp
longer and withstand higher loads. The composition of the Sandvik stainless
steel blade on the Craftline Basic 546 is ideal for working in marine,
fishing, outdoor and construction applications where knives see hard use and
are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. An impact-resistant handle with a
larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle offers
additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath,
which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and
sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora,
Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.