ER 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Ration Bar Case Pack of 20
ATTN: We are now at a 2-3 Week Lead Time on Orders for ER Products
ER™ 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bars provide disaster victims with a 72-hour food supply. Formulated with a unique non-thirst provoking formula, ER™ Food Bars contain 100% of the daily recommended values of vitamins and minerals and delivers a perfect blend of calories and nutrients to maintain energy levels. ER™ Food Bars are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years. The packaging of the food bars ensures they can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations allowing them to be stored outside or inside vehicles. Each food bar is scored into 9 individual rations and packaged in a re-sealable pouch. Minimal consumption is 3 rations per day for the total food supply of 3 days.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 37 lbs.
Dimensions: Case (20): 13 x 13 x 6.63"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 4.5 days, 1 person
Total Items: (20) 3,690 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 9 individual 410 calorie rations
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Instructions: Recommended consumption is 3 of the 9 included pre-measured rations per day.
The 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar is made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. They are scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims and are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Store a minimum 3-day supply of emergency food in your home, vehicle or office. These bars are safe to store outside and will not spoil when left in a hot or cold vehicle. Keep in mind canned goods often have expiration dates of less than 5 years. Ensure your family has a safe and adequate food supply by storing ER™ Bars in your survival kit.
3 DAY FOOD SUPPLY
- Each 27-oz. survival food bar packet contains 9 individual 410 calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,499 kj.).
- Recommended consumption is 3 rations per day/person.
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F, -6°C to 65°C).
- Non-thirst provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Formulated with an optimal balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut or nuts.
RELIABLE FOOD SOURCE
- ER™ Bars contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved hermetic sealing process utilizes corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
CONVENIENT TO USE
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars do not require water and take up less storage space.
- The packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 3 rations/day
- Minimal replacement costs