Features of the VTUPRS:* Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for: Removal, Installation, and Adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most Semi-Auto Pistol slides.
* The Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool works with many types of semi-auto slides: full, compact, sub compact, and pocket sized semi-auto pistols.
* Base platform is adjustable for height, to get your slide and rear sights at the proper height for the rear sight pusher. Includes one bottom spacer for some pocket pistol slides for proper height alignment.
* Multiple Vertical and Horizontal clamps to secure various sizes and types of semi-auto slides in the tool.
* Adjustable top brace with plastic insert to secure the slide's vertical placement on the base platform.
* Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.
* Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles. Rear sight pusher can remove, install, or adjust the rear sights in either direction.
* Side witness windows machined into both sides of tool frame to check for and verify proper tool and rear sight alignment.
* Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice.
* Rear sight pusher tool has an adjustable/removable handle or you can use a 15mm wrench or socket tool.
* Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools
* Sight pusher steel screw has brass bushings for good bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.
* DIMENSIONS: 4.75" W X 7.0" H X 2.0" D
* WEIGHT: 37.5 OZ.
* US PATENT PENDING
Features of the VTGLKPBL:* Tactical tool designed in a pen configuration with a steel disassembly and front sight tool for Glock® pistols.
* Anodized blue aluminum pen tool with two threaded caps that thread into the center body, with a black steel pocket clip.
* Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for all Glock® pistols. Designed to remove the pins and disassemble the Glock® frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
* The opposite end of the tool includes a 3/16" hex nut driver for removing/installing factory and aftermarket Glock® front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
* The pointed cap can be used to center the pins in the frame. Pointed cap can be screwed onto the pocket clip cap to prevent losing it when the tool is in use.
* Length: 3.4"
* Weight: 4.0 oz.
DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither NcSTAR Inc. & VISM nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK tools, mounts, or optics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.