- The Black Berkey PrimerTM is a hand-powered priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black BerkeyTM Elements easily, without the need for faucets or hose connections.
- Priming the Black BerkeyTM Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere.
- The Black Berkey PrimerTM also purges (or back-flushes) the Black BerkeyTM Elements using air instead of water to clean the proprietary pores of the compressed carbon filter wall, for storage
- With a Black BerkeyTM Element properly immersed in water & attached to it, the Black Berkey PrimerTM creates a simple pressure gradient which draws water into the center of each Black BerkeyTM Element. Once the Black BerkeyTM Element is completely saturated with water, it passes through the Black Berkey PrimerTM and squirts out of the opposite end.
- The Black Berkey Primer is the easiest way to prime Black Berkey Elements. Please note this primer is only for Black Filters.
We are an authorized stocking dealer, so your Berkey order will actually ship the same or next day for FREE. Check out our ratings and you will see that our both our shipping times and customer service scores cannot be beaten. Our only goals are to put a smile on your face, by shipping your New Berkey quickly.
The Black Berkey Primer is a hand-powered priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey Elements easily offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere. The Black Berkey Primer also purges (or back-flushes) the Black Berkey Elements using air instead of water to clean the proprietary pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey Elements accomplishes two tasks: (1) It clears the pores of debris that has accumulated with use, (2) reduces the amount of time & effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them. In addition, those who may be having difficulty priming their elements in a small sink, can use the Black Berkey Primer instead. With a Black Berkey Element properly immersed in water & attached to it, the Black Berkey Primer creates a simple pressure gradient which draws water into the center of each Black Berkey Element. Once the Black Berkey Element is completely saturated with water, it passes through the Black Berkey Primer and squirts out of the opposite end. Every owner of a Berkey Water System which uses Black Berkey Elements will find it easier to prime and purge the filters, wherever the Berkeyis used. The Black Berkey Primer is the final piece in making your Berkey Water System your off-grid solution for clean drinking water and for everyday use. In addition, if you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey Primer makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey Elements. Black Berkey Primer can be cleaned with a proper dilution of natural cleaning products, or mild soap and warm water. Components should be thoroughly rinsed & allowed to air dry prior to storage in a cool, dark, & dry place. Keep out of exposure from direct sunlight as UV light will breakdown the product. Do not microwave.
Black Berkey primer
was much better. .still getting use to this primer tho..but we are off to a great relationship ..will br ordering additional filters soon.
Excellent service and products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.