- MADE TO LAST - High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your fee
- BUILT FOR BATTLE - Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- NO SLIP GRIP - SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- FIN FRIENDLY FIT - Fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
- SINCE 1969 - Altama has been a leading manufacturer of Mil-Spec boots for the US Department of Defense, supplying military personnel worldwide
Compatible with most dive fins used by Militaries worldwide, the Altama OTB Maritime Assault boot was made to perform in elite military operations. 1000D Cordura quarter panels are extremely durable, and water resistent. The interior air mesh linings help to wick away sweat and excess moisture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.