The All Purpose First Aid Kit is a one-stop solution to just about any first aid scenario, from backyard cuts and scrapes to a sprained ankle on the soccer field. WIth the Easy Care organization system, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
- EZ Care First Aid System: Supplies organized by type of injury.
- Fast & Effective First Aid: Easy Instructions right on the pouch.
- Soft, Flexible Nylon Case: Easy to pack in car, backpack or suitcase.
- CPR Breathing Barrier, Emergency Blanket, Red Cross First Aid Guide: In addition to first aid supplies to treat bleeding, sprains, blisters, splinters, and stings, the Easy Care All Purpose First Aid Kit has supplies and instructions to treat shock and administer CPR during an emergency.
- Easy Access Bandages: Contains Easy Access Bandages with fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Size: 9.5" x 6.75" x 2.75"
- Weight: 1 lb. 5.3 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 5 People
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.