- Each of the 9 411-Calorie bars has high energy value, and is non-thirst provoking
- This variety pack of long-life (5 years) energy bars provides ready-to-eat, non-perishable food for up to two people for three days
- A total of 3,699 Calories inÂ 9 individually wrapped 400-calories portions.
- Possible flavors may include: Blueberry, Raspberry, Lemon, Vanilla, Tropical Fruit, Cherry, Apricot, Orange, or Coconut
- Great for hiking, camping, boating and disaster preparedness.
These 411-Calorie Food Bars are an important source of energy in a severe
emergency of disaster. They are U.S. Coast Guard approved and have a 5-year
shelf life, reducing the need for replacement and lengthening the life of any
emergency kit. Each bar is a 411-calorie serving. The portions provide
important portion control for groups or individuals in an extended emergency.
In an emergency, each person should eat a minimum of 800 calories a day (2
411-calorie bars). Additional food provides greater energy for each person.
Add extra food bars to your Emergency kits for an increased energy supply.
411-Calorie Food Bars